Featuring Highway 12 wines from Sonoma with a superb dinner curated by Chef Aldo Cascio.
Date: Thursday, March 9th, 2023 6:30pm
$125. pp (includes all taxes and gratuity)
(Menu subject to change)
- Pre-Dinner: Assorted pass-arounds (mini-Beef Wellington, Brie w/Raspberry, etc.)
- Course One: Fennel Salad
- Course Two: Fusilli Maestosa – Tri-color fusilli with prosciutto, mushrooms, onions in a brandy cream sauce.
- Course Three (main): Surf & Turf – Filet mignon with lobster tail. (may substitute for double portion of other)
- Course Four (dessert): Assorted pastries served family style with coffee, tea
● HIGHWAY 12 SAUVIGNON BLANC 2021
Vibrant tropical and citrus flavors of meyer lemon, guava and pineapple with a shiny, bright finish and mild acidity to balance.
● HIGHWAY 12 CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2020
Ruby red wine, aromas of blackberries and boysenberries, prune, fig, violet, and spices.
● GOUGUENHEIM MALBEC RESERVA 2020
Bright dark red color, with violet hints. Rich and strong aromas of plumbs, black cherry and licorice
● MARENCO STREV MOSCATO D’ASTI 2021
Intense aromas of citrus, apricot, fig and orange blossom; taste is pleasantly sweet and aromatic, like the Moscato grapes it comes.
Wines will be available for purchase to take home.
After dinner feel free to enjoy a cigar downstairs in the cigar bar.
The Brick House
179 Godwin Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481