Event Type Wine Dinner
Past and Future Events
Only Past Events
Only Future Events
thu09mar6:30 pmCalifornia Wine Pairing Dinner @ The Brickhouse in WyckoffFeaturing wines from Highway 12 Winery in Sonoma with a superb dinner curated and paired by Chef Aldo Cascio
Featuring Highway 12 wines from Sonoma with a superb dinner curated by Chef Aldo Cascio. Date: Thursday, March 9th, 2023 6:30pm$125.
Featuring Highway 12 wines from Sonoma with a superb dinner curated by Chef Aldo Cascio.
Date: Thursday, March 9th, 2023 6:30pm
$125. pp (includes all taxes and gratuity)
(Menu subject to change)
- Pre-Dinner: Assorted pass-arounds (mini-Beef Wellington, Brie w/Raspberry, etc.)
- Course One: Fennel Salad
- Course Two: Fusilli Maestosa – Tri-color fusilli with prosciutto, mushrooms, onions in a brandy cream sauce.
- Course Three (main): Surf & Turf – Filet mignon with lobster tail. (may substitute for double portion of other)
- Course Four (dessert): Assorted pastries served family style with coffee, tea
Above to be paired with Highway 12 Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sauvignon Blanc, as well as an Argentinian Malbec from Gouguenheim Winery. Cognac to be served with dessert.
● HIGHWAY 12 SAUVIGNON BLANC 2021
Vibrant tropical and citrus flavors of meyer lemon, guava and pineapple with a shiny, bright finish and mild acidity to balance.
● HIGHWAY 12 CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2020
Ruby red wine, aromas of blackberries and boysenberries, prune, fig, violet, and spices.
● GOUGUENHEIM MALBEC RESERVA 2020
Bright dark red color, with violet hints. Rich and strong aromas of plumbs, black cherry and licorice
● MARENCO STREV MOSCATO D’ASTI 2021
Intense aromas of citrus, apricot, fig and orange blossom; taste is pleasantly sweet and aromatic, like the Moscato grapes it comes.
Wines will be available for purchase to take home.
After dinner feel free to enjoy a cigar downstairs in the cigar bar.
The Brick House
179 Godwin Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
(Thursday) 6:30 pm
The Brickhouse Restaurant
179 Godwin Ave, Wyckoff, NJ 07481