ARAN WINE PAIRING DINNER AT MADO RESTAURANT
A sommelier from Sarafian Vineyards wines will be on hand to educate guests on the history of the vineyard, the Sereni grape and Aran Wines. He will guide diners with a different varietal of wine paired with each delicious course.
Mado Restaurant has a great reputation for serving the best, traditional Armenian foods. Along with Aran Wines, expect not only a fun evening, but a delight to the senses!
A selection from Aran Armenian Wines served with each course. A sample of the menu includes:
- Labne – Thick yogurt, walnuts, mint, hint of garlic and salt.
- Hummus – Mashed chickpeas blended with tahini, minced garlic, herbs, and spices.
- Cheese Boreg – Flakey fillo dough stuffed with feta and parsley.
- Shepherd Salad – Fresh tomatoes, kirby, parsley, and onion, mixed with lemon and olive oil.
- Manti – “pasta”, ground meat, yogurt, seasoning
- Mixed Grill – A combination of Adana, chicken shish, lamb shish, and gyro
- Adana Kebab (Luleh) – Chopped lamb mixed with fresh red bell peppers and slices, char-grilled on wide skewers. Served with rice, tomato, pepper, and sliced onion.
- Chicken/Lamb Shish Kebab – Tender cubes of marinated chicken breast or lamb, char grilled with our chef’s seasoning. With rice, tomato, pepper, and sliced onion.
- Bronzino – Grilled whole Bronzino marinated in olive oil, lemon, and garlic
Dessert & Coffee
Kunefe – Warm shredded wheat with melted cheese in between 2 layers, topped with sweet syrup and pistachios.
Click to Purchase Tickets
$75 per person + svc/tax. Does not include gratuities.
Save $100 when purchasing a “Table for 10“
Guests will have an opportunity to purchase Aran Wines (for take out) at a special price through a local vendor attending the dinner.
Mado Mediterranean Cuisine
570 Kindermack Road, River Edge, NJ 07661